My little three year old enthusiast has been asking for a toy garage for pretend play. I made this using empty cardboard boxes (cereal and medicine containers) and empty toilet rolls. This one was a big hit and ensured a long time of independent play.
- A medium size firm cardboard box
- 3 small size cardboard boxes for the top section
- Toilet paper rolls
- Silver wrapping paper
- Coloured paper for the box
- Hot glue gun
- Cutting blade
A. Hollow out the two sides of the medium cardboard box. Use this to create sections as shown below.
- Once dry, Cover the top with coloured paper.
- Stack up the toilet paper rolls with a hot glue gun.
- On the other side, wrap the three boxes with silver paper.
- Fasten onto the box and use as a covered shed.
- Park the toycars in and let your child have a fun pretend play session.