After a recent visit to a donut shop, my pre-schooler wanted to play Donut Shop and serve a selection of donuts and hot coffee. We got creative and came up with this!
- A sheet of thermacal
- Dark and light brown paper
- Pom pom balls
- Use a disc to draw rounds on the thermacol sheet. Use the blade to neatly cut along the drawing
- On one of the donuts, hollow out the centre
- Repeat this on the brown papers.
- Stick the papers on to the thermacol sheets.
- Once dry, decorate with pompoms and confetti.