My No egg No bake Strawberry Cheesecake is delicious, creamy and remains soft to the touch even after a couple days in the fridge. This was my first attempt ever at a cheesecake and it’s so simple that it can be made without any fancy bake tools.
200 gm cream cheese
200 gm rich cream
2 packets digestive packets
2 tbsp melted butter
4 tbsp castor sugar
2 tsp veg gelatin
1. Whip the rich cream till it forms soft peaks. Approx 5min. Its best to use cold rich cream from the fridge as it’s easier to whip.
2. Whisk the cream cheese and castor sugar till well combined. Add 2 tbsp warm water to the gelatin. Mix and fold it into to cream cheese.
3. Combine well and fold in the whipped cream.
4. Grind the digestive biscuits and mix with melted.
5. Use a 6 inch spring foam tin and empty the digestive biscuit mix. Pat firmly and cover the base to create a base for the cheesecake.
6. Add the cream cheese mix on top and set in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
7. Slice fresh strawberries and decorate the top.
Serve cold! .