Ragi is a super cereal and in recent times has come to the forefront as an essential part of a child’s diet. These 5 ingredient ragi cookies are a great travel snack or can be used as a snack filler.
1/2 cup roasted ragi flour
1/2 cup multigrain flour
1/4 cup gur
1/4 cup organic raw sugar
Pinch of baking powder
1/4 cup ghee
1/4 cup milk
1.Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Add the ghee and mix.
2. Gently add milk and continue to knead to form a dough.
3. Roll out the dough on butter paper, about 1/4 inch thick.
4. Use a cookie cutter to cut into shapes.
5. Transfer the cut pieces if dough on a baking tray lined with butter paper.
6. Bake for 8-10 min in a preheated 180′ oven.