Age old Indian super foods are making a big comeback and the hero amongst cereals is Ragi. High in protein and calcium, it is popular choice of grain for babies. There pancakes are delicious and quick to make. Serve it as a breakfast or snack.
1/2 cup ragi flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 Tbsp jaggery
1 cup milk
Pinch of baking soda
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Beat an egg and fold it into the dry ingredients.
- Gradually add milk and beat lightly to combine well. The consistency should be a little thick.
- Heat a gridle, oil and ladle a spoonful at a time.
- Cook on medium heat for 4-5 min on each side.
- Serve with honey or maple syrup.