Kids are fussy eaters and mothers are always trying to get the most nutrition from every bite. A fun way of presenting food, piques curiosity in kids and they are most likely to give a new dish a try. Your little one will quite enjoy this variation to a popular snack.
1 cup boiled and mashed rajma
1/2 cup coarsely crushed corn kernels
1 cup boiled and mashed potato
1 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup finely chopped bell peppers (yellow & red)
1 tsp ginger chilli paste (optional)
1 cup coarsely crushed oats
1 table spoon oil
Salt and mixed herbs as per taste
1. Take a pan and heat 2 tsp oil, add onions and sauté till they golden brown.
2. Add ginger chilli paste & bell peppers and sauté for 1 min.
3. Add the salt followed by corn, rajma, potato and mixed herbs.
4. Mix it well and keep aside to cool.
5. Shape the mix into a Popsicle patty and roll it over the crushed oats.
6. Place in the refrigerator for a minimum of half an hour
7. Shallow fry in a non-stick pan on both sides.
1.In a pan take 1 cup milk
2. Grate 1 cup processed cheese and keep stirring on low flame till it becomes little thick.
3. Make a smiley using olive slices and red pepper.