The phrase “Soft as a baby’s skin” reminds you of a little pink baby with chubby cheeks, with skin that is so smooth, delicate, and soft. Baby’s skin needs to be kept clean and well moisturized always. One of the first duties as a mother is deciding which lotion to choose from the plethora of brands available at your local store. It can be overwhelming to choose a product that is safe and gentle and protects the skin from dryness.
I have a fondness for a trusted, made in India brand that has stood the test of time. In my search for a baby lotion that is made for the Indian climate and my baby’s skin, I tried out Himalaya Baby Lotion. Himalaya is brand that has seeped into every household with its several genres of products. One of the key things I look for is the ingredients. Himalaya BabyCare has the goodness of:
- Almond Oil (rich in Vitamin E and an excellent moisturizer)
- Olive Oil (loaded with healthy fats and antioxidant properties)
- Yashtimadhu (protects and soothes baby’s’ skin)
It is free from the following harmful ingredients which can irritate and harm baby’s’ skin.
- Parabens, mineral oil, synthetic colors, and tallow
We use Himalaya Baby Lotion right after my child’s bath and it helps keep the skin soft and hydrated all day long. After a soap and water bath, the skin does get dry and the lotion helps restore the moisture of the skin.
A few things that I loved about the lotion:
- It is a lightweight formula and gets absorbed quickly into the skin
- It glides on easily and locks into the skin. Avyaan enjoys applying the lotion on his hands and cheeks.
- The fragrance is mild, and I instantly loved the smell and it feels so fresh
- The non-greasy formula leaves no residue on the skin and is suitable for use during summer and winter
Momma, your mind can be at ease when using the Himalaya Baby Lotion, as it is clinically tested and approved. You need not break the bank to use a good quality, safe, and tested product that is made with natural ingredients. Himalaya Baby Lotion ticks all these boxes.
The time spent on the skin care routine of your child is one that creates everlasting memories and makes your baby feel warm and loved. You can try out the Baby Lotion which is available in four sizes, from the travel-friendly size of 40ml to the large size (which we have) of 400ml.
Click on the link below to purchase your bottle and share your experiences with me below.